Tour Saint Antoine, Loches
|Size:||149 x 81 mm|
|Signed:||butterfly at right|
|No. of States:||1|
|Impressions taken from this plate (5)|
- Kennedy, Edward G., Catalogue of Etchings by J. McN. Whistler, Compiled by an Amateur. Supplementary to that Compiled by F. Wedmore, New York, 1902 (cat. no. 338) 'Tour St. Antoine, Loches'.
- Kennedy, Edward G., The Etched Work of Whistler, New York, 1910 (cat. no. 392) 'Tour St. Antoine, Loches'.
- Mansfield, Howard, A Descriptive Catalogue of the Etchings and Dry-Points of James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Chicago, 1909 (cat. no. 389) 'Tour St. Antoine, Loches'.
- An Exhibition of Etchings and Lithographs of James McNeill Whistler, The Caxton Club, 1900 (cat. no. E258, 258a) 'Tour St. Antoine, Loches'.
- Exhibition of Etchings by James McNeill Whistler, Obach and Co., London, 1903 (cat. no. 239) 'Tour St. Antoine, Loches'.
- Etchings and Dry-Points by James McNeill Whistler, The Grolier Club, New York, 1904 (cat. no. 376) 'Tour St Antoine, Loches'.
- Memorial Exhibition of the Works of the late James McNeill Whistler, First President of The International Society of Sculptors, Painters and Gravers, New Gallery, Regent Street, London, 1905 (cat. no. 338) 'Tour St. Antoine, Loches'.
REVIEWS 1855- 1905
GENERAL 1906- PRESENT
- Martin Hopkinson, 'Nathaniel Spark's Printing of Whistler's Etchings', Print Quarterly, 1999, Vol. 16, No. 4, p. 340 et seq.
- Lochnan, Katharine A., The Etchings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1984, pp. 245, 284 (no. 390).