J.H. Woods' Fruit Shop, Chelsea
|Medium:||etching and drypoint|
|Size:||98 x 133 mm|
|No. of States:||4|
|Impressions taken from this plate (4)|
- Kennedy, Edward G., The Etched Work of Whistler, New York, 1910 (cat. no. 266) 'Wood’s Fruit-Shop'.
- Mansfield, Howard, A Descriptive Catalogue of the Etchings and Dry-Points of James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Chicago, 1909 (cat. no. 261) 'Wood’s Fruit-Shop'.
EXHIBITIONS 1855- 1905
- Exhibition of Etchings, Drypoints. and Lithographs by Whistler, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1898 (cat. no. 188) 'Woods’s Fruit Shop'.
- An Exhibition of Etchings and Lithographs of James McNeill Whistler, The Caxton Club, 1900 (cat. no. E248) 'Wood's Fruit-Shop'.
- A Collection of Etchings and Dry Points by Whistler recently acquired, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1903 (cat. no. 245).
- Etchings and Dry-Points by James McNeill Whistler, The Grolier Club, New York, 1904 (cat. no. 326) 'Wood's Fruit Shop'.
- Memorial Exhibition of the Works of the late James McNeill Whistler, First President of The International Society of Sculptors, Painters and Gravers, New Gallery, Regent Street, London, 1905 (cat. no. 378) 'Wood's Fruit Shop'.
REVIEWS 1855- 1905
GENERAL 1906- PRESENT
- Lochnan, Katharine A., The Etchings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1984, p. 282 (no. 265).