St James's Park
|Size:||68 x 100 mm|
|Signed:||butterfly at lower left|
|No. of States:||1|
|Catalogues:||K.255; M.251; W.207|
|Impressions taken from this plate (5)|
- Kennedy, Edward G., The Etched Work of Whistler, New York, 1910 (cat. no. 255) 'Sketch in St. James's Park'.
- Mansfield, Howard, A Descriptive Catalogue of the Etchings and Dry-Points of James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Chicago, 1909 (cat. no. 251) 'St. James's Park'.
- Wedmore, Sir Frederick, Whistler's Etchings: a Study and a Catalogue, London, 1886 (cat. no. 207) 'A Sketch in St. James's Park'.
- Exhibition of Etchings, Drypoints. and Lithographs by Whistler, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1898 (cat. no. 215) 'In the Park, London'.
- Exhibition of Etchings by James McNeill Whistler, Obach and Co., London, 1903 (cat. no. 177) 'Sketch in St. James's Park'.
- A Collection of Etchings and Dry Points by Whistler recently acquired, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1903 (cat. no. 167) 'Sketch in St James's Park'..
- Etchings and Dry-Points by James McNeill Whistler, The Grolier Club, New York, 1904 (cat. no. 215) 'Sketch in St James's Park'.
- Memorial Exhibition of the Works of the late James McNeill Whistler, First President of The International Society of Sculptors, Painters and Gravers, New Gallery, Regent Street, London, 1905 (cat. no. 207) 'Sketch in St James's Park'.
REVIEWS 1855- 1905
GENERAL 1906- PRESENT
- Lochnan, Katharine A., The Etchings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1984, p. 282 (no. 253).