Nude Woman Standing
|Size:||214 x 125 mm|
|No. of States:||1|
|Impressions taken from this plate (3)|
- Kennedy, Edward G., Catalogue of Etchings by J. McN. Whistler, Compiled by an Amateur. Supplementary to that Compiled by F. Wedmore, New York, 1902 (cat. no. 372) 'Slightly indicated sketch of a nude woman standing'.
- Kennedy, Edward G., The Etched Work of Whistler, New York, 1910 (cat. no. 123) 'Nude Woman Standing'.
- Mansfield, Howard, A Descriptive Catalogue of the Etchings and Dry-Points of James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Chicago, 1909 (cat. no. 346) 'Nude Woman Standing'.
EXHIBITIONS 1855- 1905
- Etchings and Dry-Points by James McNeill Whistler, The Grolier Club, New York, 1904 (cat. no. 109) 'Nude Figure, Standing'.
- Memorial Exhibition of the Works of the late James McNeill Whistler, First President of The International Society of Sculptors, Painters and Gravers, New Gallery, Regent Street, London, 1905 (cat. no. 372) 'Nude'.
REVIEWS 1855- 1905
GENERAL 1906- PRESENT
- Lochnan, Katharine A., The Etchings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1984, pp. 283 (no. 350).