|Size:||205 x 142 mm|
|Signed:||butterfly at left|
|No. of States:||2|
|Catalogues:||K.118; M.117; W.103|
|Impressions taken from this plate (4)|
- Kennedy, Edward G., The Etched Work of Whistler, New York, 1910 (cat. no. 118) 'Seated Girl'.
- Mansfield, Howard, A Descriptive Catalogue of the Etchings and Dry-Points of James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Chicago, 1909 (cat. no. 117) 'Seated Girl'.
- Wedmore, Sir Frederick, Whistler's Etchings: a Study and a Catalogue, London, 1886 (cat. no. 103) 'Seated Girl'.
EXHIBITIONS 1855- 1905
- Etchings and Dry Points, The Union League Club, New York, 1881 (cat. no. 130) 'Seated Girl'.
- Exhibition of Etchings, Drypoints. and Lithographs by Whistler, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1898 (cat. no. 96) 'Seated Girl'.
- An Exhibition of Etchings and Lithographs of James McNeill Whistler, The Caxton Club, 1900 (cat. no. 97) ' Seated Girl'.
- Oil Paintings, Water Colors, Pastels and Drawings: Memorial Exhibition of the Works of Mr. J. McNeill Whistler, Copley Society, Copley Hall, Boston, February 1904 (cat. no. 81) 'Seated Girl'.
- Etchings and Dry-Points by James McNeill Whistler, The Grolier Club, New York, 1904 (cat. no. 110a, b) 'Seated Girl'.
- Memorial Exhibition of the Works of the late James McNeill Whistler, First President of The International Society of Sculptors, Painters and Gravers, New Gallery, Regent Street, London, 1905 (cat. no. 103) 'Seated Girl'.
REVIEWS 1855- 1905
GENERAL 1906- PRESENT
- Lochnan, Katharine A., The Etchings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1984, p. 279 (no. 121).