|Medium:||etching and drypoint|
|Size:||128 x 208 mm|
|Signed:||'Whistler.' at lower left|
|No. of States:||3|
|Catalogues:||K.35; M.34; T.18; W.33|
|Impressions taken from this plate (38)|
- Thomas, Ralph, A Catalogue of the Etchings and Drypoints of James Abbott MacNeil Whistler, London, 1874 (cat. no. 18) 'Kensington Gardens'.
- Kennedy, Edward G., The Etched Work of Whistler, New York, 1910 (cat. no. 35) 'Greenwich Park'.
- Mansfield, Howard, A Descriptive Catalogue of the Etchings and Dry-Points of James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Chicago, 1909 (cat. no. 34) 'Greenwich Park'.
- Wedmore, Sir Frederick, Whistler's Etchings: a Study and a Catalogue, London, 1886 (cat. no. 33) 'Greenwich Park'.
- Etchings and Dry Points, The Union League Club, New York, 1881 (cat. nos. 49, 50) 'Greenwich Park'.
- Exhibition of Etchings, Drypoints. and Lithographs by Whistler, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1898 (cat. no. 32) 'Greenwich Park'.
- An Exhibition of Etchings and Lithographs of James McNeill Whistler, The Caxton Club, 1900 (cat. no. 32) 'Greenwich Park'.
- Exhibition of Etchings by James McNeill Whistler, Obach and Co., London, 1903 (cat. nos. 36. 37) 'Greenwich Park', First and Second States.
- A Collection of Etchings and Dry Points by Whistler recently acquired, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1903 (cat. nos. 28a, 29b).
- Oil Paintings, Water Colors, Pastels and Drawings: Memorial Exhibition of the Works of Mr. J. McNeill Whistler, Copley Society, Copley Hall, Boston, February 1904 (cat. nos. 28, 29) 'Greenwich Park'.
- Etchings and Dry-Points by James McNeill Whistler, The Grolier Club, New York, 1904 (cat. no. 35) 'Greenwich Park'.
- Memorial Exhibition of the Works of the late James McNeill Whistler, First President of The International Society of Sculptors, Painters and Gravers, New Gallery, Regent Street, London, 1905 (cat. no. 33) 'Greenwich Park'.
- 'Mr Whistler's Paintings', Baltimore Gazette, after 1 April 1876, in GUL PC1/75; partially quoting E.D. Wallace, 'The Fine Arts Abroad', Forney's Weekly Press, Philadelphia, 1 April 1876.
- Lochnan, Katharine A., The Etchings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1984, pp. 72, 75, 278 (no. 38).