Petite Rue des Bouchers
|Size:||185 x 84 mm|
|Signed:||butterfly at right|
|No. of States:||1|
|Impressions taken from this plate (1)|
- Kennedy, Edward G., Catalogue of Etchings by J. McN. Whistler, Compiled by an Amateur. Supplementary to that Compiled by F. Wedmore, New York, 1902 (cat. no. 353) 'Street, Brussels'.
- Kennedy, Edward G., The Etched Work of Whistler, New York, 1910 (cat. no. 367) 'Little Butter Street, Brussels'.
- Mansfield, Howard, A Descriptive Catalogue of the Etchings and Dry-Points of James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Chicago, 1909 (cat. no. 364) 'Little Butter Street, Brussels'.
- Catalogue of a Collection of Etchings, Dry Points and Lithographs, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1903 (cat. no. 149) 'Street, Brussels'.
- A Collection of Etchings and Dry Points by Whistler recently acquired, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1903 (cat. no. 235) 'Street, Brussels'.
- Etchings and Dry-Points by James McNeill Whistler, The Grolier Club, New York, 1904 (cat. no. 393) 'Little Butter Street, Brussels'. [sic]
- Memorial Exhibition of the Works of the late James McNeill Whistler, First President of The International Society of Sculptors, Painters and Gravers, New Gallery, Regent Street, London, 1905 (cat. no. 353) 'Street, Brussels'.
GENERAL 1906- PRESENT
- Lochnan, Katharine A., The Etchings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1984, p. 284 (no. 368).
- MacDonald, Margaret F., James McNeill Whistler. Drawings, Pastels and Watercolours. A Catalogue Raisonné, New Haven and London, 1995 (cat. no. 1184).
- Mansfield, Howard, Whistler in Belgium and Holland, New York, 1935.