|Size:||208 x 132 mm|
|No. of States:||1|
|Catalogues:||K.99; M.98; T.73; W.90|
|Impressions taken from this plate (7)|
- Kennedy, Edward G., The Etched Work of Whistler, New York, 1910 (cat. no. 99) 'Fosco'.
- Mansfield, Howard, A Descriptive Catalogue of the Etchings and Dry-Points of James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Chicago, 1909 (cat. no. 98) 'Fosco'.
- Thomas, Ralph, A Catalogue of the Etchings and Drypoints of James Abbott MacNeil Whistler, London, 1874 (cat. no. 73) 'A male figure (nude)'.
- Wedmore, Sir Frederick, Whistler's Etchings: a Study and a Catalogue, London, 1886 (cat. no. 90) 'Fosco'.
EXHIBITIONS 1855- 1905
- 5th Exhibition, Society of French Artists, London, 1872 (cat. no. 138) 'An Etching'.
- Etchings and Dry Points, The Union League Club, New York, 1881 (cat. no. 121) '"Fosco" (A model)'.
- Exhibition of Etchings, Drypoints. and Lithographs by Whistler, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1898 (cat. no. 85) 'Fosco'.
- An Exhibition of Etchings and Lithographs of James McNeill Whistler, The Caxton Club, 1900 (cat. no. 85) 'Fosco'.
- A Collection of Etchings and Dry Points by Whistler recently acquired, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1903 (cat. no. 73).
- Etchings and Dry-Points by James McNeill Whistler, The Grolier Club, New York, 1904 (cat. no. 94) 'Fosco'.
- Memorial Exhibition of the Works of the late James McNeill Whistler, First President of The International Society of Sculptors, Painters and Gravers, New Gallery, Regent Street, London, 1905 (cat. no. 90) 'Fosco'.
REVIEWS 1855- 1905
GENERAL 1906- PRESENT
- Lochnan, Katharine A., The Etchings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1984, p. 279 (no. 106).
- MacDonald, Margaret F., James McNeill Whistler. Drawings, Pastels and Watercolours. A Catalogue Raisonné, New Haven and London, 1995 (cat. no. 484).