|Size:||119 x 81 mm|
|Signed:||'J.W' at lower left (1-2); 'Whistler' lower right (2); both removed (3); 'Whistler' lower left (4-final)|
|Inscribed:||'Imp. Delatre. Rue St. Jacques. 171.' at lower right (4-final); 'Annie' at bottom (6-final)|
|Set/Publication:||'French Set', 1858|
|No. of States:||7|
|Catalogues:||K.10; M.8; T.10; W.15|
|Impressions taken from this plate (55)|
- Kennedy, Edward G., The Etched Work of Whistler, New York, 1910 (cat. no. 10) 'Annie'.
- Mansfield, Howard, A Descriptive Catalogue of the Etchings and Dry-Points of James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Chicago, 1909 (cat. no. 8) 'Annie'.
- Thomas, Ralph, A Catalogue of the Etchings and Drypoints of James Abbott MacNeil Whistler, London, 1874 (cat. no. 10) 'Annie'.
- Wedmore, Sir Frederick, Whistler's Etchings: a Study and a Catalogue, London, 1886 (cat. no. 15) 'Annie'.
- Tentoonstelling van Kunstwerken van Levende Meesters, Hague School of Art, The Hague, 1863.
- Collection illustrative of the History and Practice of Etching. Lent and Catalogued by James Anderson Rose, Esq., of London, Liverpool, 1874 (cat. no. 510) 'Annie'.
- Exhibition of works loaned to the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts, Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, Philadelphia, 1879.
- Etchings and Dry Points, The Union League Club, New York, 1881 (cat. nos. 22, 23) 'Annie'.
- International Exhibition, Kelvingrove, Glasgow, 1888 (cat. no. 2552-8) 'Annie', 'trial proof, the Artist's initials or name.'
- Exhibition of Etchings, Drypoints. and Lithographs by Whistler, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1898 (cat. no. 14) 'Annie'.
- An Exhibition of Etchings and Lithographs of James McNeill Whistler, The Caxton Club, 1900 (cat. nos. 15, 15a) 'Annie'.
- Exhibition of Etchings and Dry Points by Mr. Whistler, Frederick Keppel and Co., New York, 1902.
- Exhibition of Etchings by James McNeill Whistler, Obach and Co., London, 1903 (cat. nos. 13,14) 'Annie', First and Second States.
- A Collection of Etchings and Dry Points by Whistler recently acquired, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1903 (cat. nos. 10, a, b and c, 'Annie', 'Trial proof', 1st and 2nd states).
- Oil Paintings, Water Colors, Pastels and Drawings: Memorial Exhibition of the Works of Mr. J. McNeill Whistler, Copley Society, Copley Hall, Boston, February 1904 (cat. no. 9) 'Annie'.
- Etchings and Dry-Points by James McNeill Whistler, The Grolier Club, New York, 1904 (cat. no. 16) 'Annie'.
- Memorial Exhibition of the Works of the late James McNeill Whistler, First President of The International Society of Sculptors, Painters and Gravers, New Gallery, Regent Street, London, 1905 (cat. no. 15) 'Annie'.
- Oeuvres de James McNeill Whistler, Palais de l'École des Beaux-Art, Paris, 1905 (cat. no. 296) 'Annie'.
REVIEWS 1855- 1905
- Anon., The World, 8 August 1888 (GUL PC10/17).
GENERAL 1906- PRESENT
- Lochnan, Katharine A., The Etchings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1984, pp. 25-27, 57, 65, 277 (no. 10).