Fish Women, Ostend
|Medium:||etching and drypoint|
|Size:||96 x 133 mm|
|Signed:||butterfly at upper left|
|No. of States:||2|
|Impressions taken from this plate (3)|
- Kennedy, Edward G., The Etched Work of Whistler, New York, 1910 (cat. no. 349) 'Fish-Market, Ostend'.
- Mansfield, Howard, A Descriptive Catalogue of the Etchings and Dry-Points of James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Chicago, 1909 (cat. no. 349) 'Fish-Market, Ostend'.
- Exhibition of Etchings, Drypoints. and Lithographs by Whistler, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1898 (cat. no. 259) 'Fish Market, Ostend'.
- Memorial Exhibition of the Works of the late James McNeill Whistler, First President of The International Society of Sculptors, Painters and Gravers, New Gallery, Regent Street, London, 1905 (cat. no. 374) 'Fisherwomen, Ostend'.
REVIEWS 1855- 1905
GENERAL 1906- PRESENT
- Lochnan, Katharine A., The Etchings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1984, pp. 283 (no. 353).