|Size:||111 x 70 mm|
|Signed:||butterfly at right|
|No. of States:||1|
|Catalogues:||K.256; M.252; W.208|
|Impressions taken from this plate (11)|
- Kennedy, Edward G., The Etched Work of Whistler, New York, 1910 (cat. no. 256) 'A Fragment of Piccadilly'.
- Mansfield, Howard, A Descriptive Catalogue of the Etchings and Dry-Points of James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Chicago, 1909 (cat. no. 252) 'A Fragment of Piccadilly'.
- Wedmore, Sir Frederick, Whistler's Etchings: a Study and a Catalogue, London, 1886 (cat. no. 208) 'A Fragment of Piccadilly'.
EXHIBITIONS 1855- 1905
- Exhibition of Etchings by James McNeill Whistler, Obach and Co., London, 1903 (cat. no. 178) 'Fragment of Piccadilly'.
- A Collection of Etchings and Dry Points by Whistler recently acquired, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1903 (cat. no. 256).
- Etchings and Dry-Points by James McNeill Whistler, The Grolier Club, New York, 1904 (cat. no. 216) 'A Fragment of Piccadilly.'
- Memorial Exhibition of the Works of the late James McNeill Whistler, First President of The International Society of Sculptors, Painters and Gravers, New Gallery, Regent Street, London, 1905 (cat. no. 208) 'Fragment of Piccadilly'.
REVIEWS 1855- 1905
GENERAL 1906- PRESENT
- Lochnan, Katharine A., The Etchings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1984, p. 282 (no. 254).