|Size:||84 x 190 mm|
|No. of States:||1|
|Catalogues:||K.150; M.148; W.128|
|Impressions taken from this plate (8)|
- Kennedy, Edward G., The Etched Work of Whistler, New York, 1910 (cat. no. 150) 'The White Tower'.
- Mansfield, Howard, A Descriptive Catalogue of the Etchings and Dry-Points of James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Chicago, 1909 (cat. no. 148) 'Custom-House'.
- Wedmore, Sir Frederick, Whistler's Etchings: a Study and a Catalogue, London, 1886 (cat. no 128) 'A Riverside Sketch'.
- Exhibition of Etchings, Drypoints. and Lithographs by Whistler, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1898 (cat. no. 213) 'Custom House'.
- Exhibition of Etchings by James McNeill Whistler, Obach and Co., London, 1903 (cat. no. 105) 'The White Tower'.
- A Collection of Etchings and Dry Points by Whistler recently acquired, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1903 (cat. no. 56) 'The White House'.
- Etchings and Dry-Points by James McNeill Whistler, The Grolier Club, New York, 1904 (cat. no. 132) 'The White Tower'.
- Memorial Exhibition of the Works of the late James McNeill Whistler, First President of The International Society of Sculptors, Painters and Gravers, New Gallery, Regent Street, London, 1905 (cat. no. 128) 'The White Tower'.
REVIEWS 1855- 1905
GENERAL 1906- PRESENT
- Boston 1910: Exhibition of Etchings and Drypoints by James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, 1910.
- Lochnan, Katharine A., The Etchings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1984, p. 280 (no. 152).