Young Woman Standing
|Size:||213 x 124 mm|
|No. of States:||1|
|Impressions taken from this plate (0)|
- Kennedy, Edward G., Catalogue of Etchings by J. McN. Whistler, Compiled by an Amateur. Supplementary to that Compiled by F. Wedmore, New York, 1902 (cat. no. 371) 'Slightly indicated sketch of a young woman…'
- Kennedy, Edward G., The Etched Work of Whistler, New York, 1910 (cat. no. 132) 'Young Woman Standing'.
- Mansfield, Howard, A Descriptive Catalogue of the Etchings and Dry-Points of James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Chicago, 1909 (cat. no. 345) 'Young Woman Standing'.
EXHIBITIONS 1855- 1905
- An Exhibition of Etchings and Lithographs of James McNeill Whistler, The Caxton Club, 1900 (cat. no. 319) 'Model Standing'.
- Etchings and Dry-Points by James McNeill Whistler, The Grolier Club, New York, 1904 (cat. no. 102) 'Young woman, Standing'.
- Memorial Exhibition of the Works of the late James McNeill Whistler, First President of The International Society of Sculptors, Painters and Gravers, New Gallery, Regent Street, London, 1905 (cat. no. 371) 'Young Woman Standing'.
REVIEWS 1855- 1905
GENERAL 1906- PRESENT
- Lochnan, Katharine A., The Etchings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1984, p. 283 (no. 349).