A Lady wearing a hat with a feather
|Size:||227 x 150 mm|
|No. of States:||1|
|Impressions taken from this plate (1)|
- Kennedy, Edward G., Catalogue of Etchings by J. McN. Whistler, Compiled by an Amateur. Supplementary to that Compiled by F. Wedmore, New York, 1902 (cat. no. 364) 'Full-length figure of a lady in hat with feather'.
- Kennedy, Edward G., The Etched Work of Whistler, New York, 1910 (cat. no. 130) 'A Lady Wearing a Hat with a Feather'.
- Mansfield, Howard, A Descriptive Catalogue of the Etchings and Dry-Points of James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Chicago, 1909 (cat. no. 129) 'Lady Standing'.
EXHIBITIONS 1855- 1905
- Exhibition of Etchings, Drypoints. and Lithographs by Whistler, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1898 (cat. no. 295) 'Full Length Figure of a Lady, facing to the right in hat with feather'.
- Etchings and Dry-Points by James McNeill Whistler, The Grolier Club, New York, 1904 (cat. no. 120) 'A Lady Wearing a Hat with a Feather'.
- Memorial Exhibition of the Works of the late James McNeill Whistler, First President of The International Society of Sculptors, Painters and Gravers, New Gallery, Regent Street, London, 1905 (cat. no. 364) 'Full Length Figure of Lady in Hat with Feather'.
REVIEWS 1855- 1905
GENERAL 1906- PRESENT
- Lochnan, Katharine A., The Etchings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1984, p. 280 (no. 133).