Stevens' Boat Yard
|Medium:||etching and drypoint|
|Size:||154 x 229 mm|
|Set/Publication:||'Cancelled Plates', 1879|
|No. of States:||1|
|Catalogues:||K.48; M.47; T.83; W.48|
|Impressions taken from this plate (24)|
- Kennedy, Edward G., The Etched Work of Whistler, New York, 1910 (cat. no. 48) 'A Wharf'.
- Mansfield, Howard, A Descriptive Catalogue of the Etchings and Dry-Points of James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Chicago, 1909 (cat. no. 47) 'A Thames Sketch'.
- Wedmore, Sir Frederick, Whistler's Etchings: a Study and a Catalogue, London, 1886 (cat. no. 38) 'A Wharf''.
- Etchings and Dry Points, The Union League Club, New York, 1881 (cat. no. 56) 'On a Wharf''.
- Exhibition of Etchings by James McNeill Whistler, Obach and Co., London, 1903 (cat. no. 45) 'A Wharf'.
- Etchings and Dry-Points by James McNeill Whistler, The Grolier Club, New York, 1904 (cat. no. 40) 'A Wharf'.
- Memorial Exhibition of the Works of the late James McNeill Whistler, First President of The International Society of Sculptors, Painters and Gravers, New Gallery, Regent Street, London, 1905 (cat. no. 38) 'A wharf'.
GENERAL 1906- PRESENT
- Lochnan, Katharine A., The Etchings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1984, pp. 83, 176, 278 (no. 51).