The Beach, Hastings
|Size:||160 x 235 mm|
|Set/Publication:||'Cancelled Plates', 1879|
|No. of States:||2|
|Catalogues:||K.116; M.100; W.101|
|Impressions taken from this plate (20)|
- Kennedy, Edward G., The Etched Work of Whistler, New York, 1910 (cat. no. 116) 'The Beach'.
- Mansfield, Howard, A Descriptive Catalogue of the Etchings and Dry-Points of James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Chicago, 1909 (cat. no. 100) 'The Beach'.
- Wedmore, Sir Frederick, Whistler's Etchings: a Study and a Catalogue, London, 1886 (cat. no. 101) 'The Beach'.
- Etchings and Dry Points, The Union League Club, New York, 1881 (cat. no. 129) 'Hastings'.
- An Exhibition of Etchings and Lithographs of James McNeill Whistler, The Caxton Club, 1900 (cat. no. 95). 'The Beach, Hastings.'
- A Collection of Etchings and Dry Points by Whistler recently acquired, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1903 (cat. no. 82) 'The Beach'.
- Etchings and Dry-Points by James McNeill Whistler, The Grolier Club, New York, 1904 (cat. no. 107) 'The Beach'.
- Memorial Exhibition of the Works of the late James McNeill Whistler, First President of The International Society of Sculptors, Painters and Gravers, New Gallery, Regent Street, London, 1905 (cat. no. 101) 'The Beach'.
REVIEWS 1855- 1905
GENERAL 1906- PRESENT
- Lochnan, Katharine A., The Etchings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1984, p. 279 (no. 107).