Railway Arch, American Square
|Size:||70 x 163 mm|
|Signed:||butterfly at left|
|No. of States:||3|
|Catalogues:||K.268; M.264; W.218|
|Impressions taken from this plate (8)|
- Kennedy, Edward G., The Etched Work of Whistler, New York, 1910 (cat. no. 268) 'Railway Arch'.
- Mansfield, Howard, A Descriptive Catalogue of the Etchings and Dry-Points of James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Chicago, 1909 (cat. no. 264) 'The Railway-Arch'.
- Wedmore, Sir Frederick, Whistler's Etchings: a Study and a Catalogue, 2nd ed., revised, London, 1899 (cat. no. 218) 'Railway Arch'.
- Exhibition of Etchings, Drypoints. and Lithographs by Whistler, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1898 (cat. no. 211) 'Railway Arch'.
- An Exhibition of Etchings and Lithographs of James McNeill Whistler, The Caxton Club, 1900 (cat. no. E188) 'Railway Arch'.
- Exhibition of Etchings by James McNeill Whistler, Obach and Co., London, 1903 (cat. no. 185) 'Railway Arch'.
- A Collection of Etchings and Dry Points by Whistler recently acquired, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1903 (cat. no. 176) 'Railway Arch'.
- Etchings and Dry-Points by James McNeill Whistler, The Grolier Club, New York, 1904 (cat. no. 227) 'Railway Arch'.
- Memorial Exhibition of the Works of the late James McNeill Whistler, First President of The International Society of Sculptors, Painters and Gravers, New Gallery, Regent Street, London, 1905 (cat. no. 218) 'Railway Arch'.
REVIEWS 1855- 1905
GENERAL 1906- PRESENT
- Lochnan, Katharine A., The Etchings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1984, p. 282 (no. 268).