Cutler Street, Houndsditch
|Size:||178 x 128 mm|
|Signed:||butterfly at right|
|No. of States:||2|
|Catalogues:||K.292; M.287; W.234|
|Impressions taken from this plate (8)|
- Kennedy, Edward G., The Etched Work of Whistler, New York, 1910 (cat. no. 292) 'Cutler Street, Hounsditch'.
- Mansfield, Howard, A Descriptive Catalogue of the Etchings and Dry-Points of James Abbott McNeill Whistler, Chicago, 1909 (cat. no. 287) 'Cutler Street, Houndsditch'.
- Wedmore, Sir Frederick, Whistler's Etchings: a Study and a Catalogue, 2nd ed., revised, London, 1899 (cat. no. 234) 'Cutler's Street'.
- Exhibition of Etchings, Drypoints. and Lithographs by Whistler, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1898 (cat. no. 190) 'Cutler Street, Houndsditch'.
- New York, F. Keppel & Co., 1899 (no cat. no.) 'Cutler's Street, Houndsditch'.
- An Exhibition of Etchings and Lithographs of James McNeill Whistler, The Caxton Club, 1900 (cat. no. 204) 'Cutler’s Street'.
- Exhibition of Etchings by James McNeill Whistler, Obach and Co., London, 1903 (cat. no. 195) 'Cutler's Street'.
- A Collection of Etchings and Dry Points by Whistler recently acquired, H. Wunderlich and Co., New York, 1903 (cat. no. 184) 'Cutler’s Street'.
- Etchings and Dry-Points by James McNeill Whistler, The Grolier Club, New York, 1904 (cat. no. 247) 'Cutler's Street, Houndsditch'.
- Memorial Exhibition of the Works of the late James McNeill Whistler, First President of The International Society of Sculptors, Painters and Gravers, New Gallery, Regent Street, London, 1905 (cat. no. 234) 'Cutler's Street'.
REVIEWS 1855- 1905
GENERAL 1906- PRESENT
- Drawing Near. Whistler Etchings from the Zelman Collection, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, 1984 (cat. no. 71).
- Lochnan, Katharine A., The Etchings of James McNeill Whistler, New Haven and London, 1984, pp. 282 (no. 290).